Inclusive Of GST
SKU Code:- PDP010 ratings and 0 reviews
Effects of Pitra Dosh
Childlessness: People who are healthy according to medical but still do not get children.
Fear of death
Loss of reputation
Unexpected events and losses
Delay in marriage or disputes in married life
Early death of family members especially of males
Constant unknown health issues
What are the benefits of doing Pitra Dosh Puja?
If a person does good for the upliftment and peace of their ancestors then he is sure to seek many blessings.
It is also seen that if a person does pitra dosh pooja then it removes all the obstacles and problems from his path.
This pooja also provides with harmonious and cordial family relations and the family life becomes very smooth.
This puja also provides peace of mind and provides financial stability.
This pooja also helps to eradicate acute diseases and relief from bad effects of the malefic planets and cures any destruction.
It also protects the family from any evil energies and gives them the strength to overcome all the hurdles of their lives very easily.
This pooja is a very powerful tool to overcome the bad conditions. It also revives good fortune and positive energy all around.
When should I perform this pooja?Amavasya, Ashtami and on the time of Pitra Paksh are generally the best days to perform the Pitru Dosh Niwaran.
The ninth house in a person's natal chart is considered the house of father, ancestors, fate and fortune. A conjunction of Sun and Rahu in this house and other planetary combinations indicates Pitra Dosha, which erases all auspiciousness from the house of luck. Pitra Dosh in a horoscope indicates that a person has not done enough for his ancestors or that they remained dissatisfied with him for some reason. Pitra Dosha can also result when a family member dies an unnatural death or if someone has not offered his respects to the souls of deceased loved ones.
Pitra Dosha generally brings sorrow in the life of an individual. This may come in the form of money loss, household conflicts, lawsuits or an inability to conceive a child and difficulties on the career front. The person who suffers from Pitru Dosh will not benefit from luck and ends up struggling on nearly every front in life.
According to the Hindu scriptures, by satisfying our forefathers, who are no more in this world, we can have blessings for happy and peaceful worldly life.
1. Removes obstacles or hindrances from one’s life.
2. One can achieve mental peace and calmness in life.
3. Wealth & Prosperity dwells in one’s life.
4. Harmony & cordial relations can be well maintained with the family members by performing Pitra Dosha Puja.
5. Problem related to progeny, marital life or marriage or delay in marriage will be resolved.
6. Problems ravaging your financial health can also be neutralised with Puja.
7. One can achieve desired success in one’s chosen field of activity.
8. Danger surrounding your business due to legal or other factors gets shunned away.
9. It removes any disease that has been persistent with the patient for a long time.
10. You gain physical and mental fitness due to Puja.
Bought a Product, Please login & give your review !!
Copyright 2018 to 2023 Techwow Systems Pvt. Ltd. All Right Reserved.